We are ready to get you the records.
You can NOW more easily request your OSS medical records, billing records* and images (X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan) from our partner, Healthmark, a trusted company that specializes in handling medical records.
*Billing records include all charges to you and your insurance company. It is not copies of your old billing statements. These billing records can be used for your taxes.
- Healthmark will help you with the request if you are an OSS patient, a healthcare provider, an attorney, or part of the court system. You can expect Healthmark to get you the records in 2 to 5 business days. If you are a patient or a health care provider, the request is free.
- For medical records and billing, Healthmark will email you a link through its HIPAA secure portal.
- For images like an X-Ray, CT Scan or MRI, Healthmark will mail the CD / DVD of the image(s) to you. Expect to receive it in 5 to 7 business days.
- Plan Ahead. Healthmark is closed for these holidays: Thanksgiving Day (11/23/23), Christmas Day (12/25/23), New Years Day (01/01/24), Memorial Day (05/27/24), Independence Day (07/5/24), Labor Day (09/02/24), Thanksgiving Day (11/28/24), Christmas (12/25/24)
Are you a referring provider?
If you are a provider who needs records for a patient you referred to OSS or OSS referred to you, call Healthmark Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm at (800) 659-4035.
Are you a patient, an attorney, an insurance company or a non-referring provider?
- New request? Click here to submit your request to Healthmark.
- Check status on existing request? Go to the Click here to go to the Healthmark Portal.
- Want to talk directly to Healthmark? Please contact Healthmark's Support Team at (800) 659-4035 or email: email@example.com.
“They focus on getting patients thru and on time; learn their names and you will learn how special they all are.”- TRM