Dr. Chrystina Jeter is an experienced fellowship-trained pain management doctor and the Director of the Pain Management program at OSS Health Network. She is board certified in both anesthesiology and pain management. She is a graduate from a top ranked medical school and completed her residency and fellowship at Stanford.
Dr. Jeter’s goal is to treat the entire patient, addressing each problem that contributes to the patient’s pain and inability to live their life to the fullest. She advocates a complete approach to pain management, including multi-modal analgesic therapy, minimally invasive interventions and procedures, physical therapy, complementary alternative medicine, and wellness coaching.
Pain can significantly affect a person’s function and quality of life. As such, Dr. Jeter will tailor the treatment plan based on the patient’s level of pain, tolerance of medication, level of activity, age and diagnosis.
- Pain in the joint, tendon, muscle, spine
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Severe headaches (migraines)
- Pain after surgery
- Peripheral nerve entrapment and neuropathy
- Epidural steroid injections
- Selective nerve injections
- Facet joint injections
- Medial branch blocks and radiofrequency neurotomy
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Spinal cord stimulation trial and implantation
- Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Superion interspinous spacer
- Regenerative medicine
- Botox injections for migraine
- Joint injections
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Burbank
- Glendale Surgical Center, Glendale
- Buena Vista Surgery Center, Burbank
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- World Academy of Pain Medicine United
“Everyone here was great Came in after surgery on my dominant wrist for a fracture and after 6 weeks I am almost back to normal functionality. Jamie was my therapist and she is great. Would recommend going here. ”- Cameron H.
“I was suffering from an excruciating lower back pain that prevented me from doing any movement, except for standing and walking. After getting an MRI I was told by my Orthopedic Surgeon I had a 7mm herniated disc on my L5, Physical Therapy would not help, and my only options were to either get an epidural injection for a temporary pain relive or another ... ”- Anashe M.
“Dr. Korcheck is the best. Everything is so organized, staff is very courteous ”- Ann A.
“Dr. Feldman has treated me on and off for over ten years. ... I love that OSS has everything he needs to diagnose in-house which makes it very easy. ”- Stacey L.
“Now, November 2016, Dr. Mark Mikhael operated on my right foot. He also was a top surgeon. He spent alof of time going over everything with me before surgery in the office. My foot is healing quickly! ”- Janet L.
“I could not walk I had to hop, my hip was really bad and was in need of total hip replacement. I was sent to Shahan Yacoubian I have not felt so good in the last 5 years, Dr Yacoubian reassured me that / will be better, I have not be so happy in years, I personally recommend him with being a top Dr that I have ever had and I would go back to him in a ... ”- Sheila C.