PAIN MANAGEMENT: EASE YOUR PAIN AND GAIN MOBILITY
Suffering from chronic pain – neck, back, leg, foot, joints and muscles – can slow you down or even prevent you from living the life you want to live. Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists offers Pain Management & Regenerative Medicine to help you ease your pain.
This area of medicine aims to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. We use a comprehensive approach to treating pain, using rehabilitation, medication and minimally invasive procedures when necessary.
Our Pain Management Specialist has a variety of treatments to restore your life:
- Steroid medication, which is administered using a minimally-invasive technique (e.g. Epidural Steroid Injection, Selective Nerve Root Injection, Sarcoiliac Joint Injection)
- Heat (Facet Radiofrequency Ablation)
- Numbing the nerve causing the pain (Sympathetic Nerve Block)
- A device to stimulate electrical impulses (Spinal Cord Simulator)
- Regenerative Medicine (includes Platelet Rich Plasma therapy)