URGENT orthopaedic needs
We take care of your OUCH! … your sudden orthopaedic needs
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Same Day Appointment; Call to schedule
Saturday, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Walk in only. Phone unavailable on Saturday
- New Patients Welcome
- Accepting most PPO insurance and self-pay (see below)
- Less wait and less paperwork
- Save money - Avoid the high and unnecessary costs of an ER or urgent care.
Our urgent care service includes:
- Care from our trusted and experienced Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioner.
- Specialized orthopaedic treatment to start your recovery.
- An x-ray and a referral for more imaging services or for physical therapy, if necessary.
- Streamlined consultation with an orthopaedic surgeon if your injury requires more intervention.
- Most PPO insurance plans (plus a deposit up to $120).
- Since every health insurance varies, a deposit of $120 may be required today. After this visit, our office will verify your health insurance, check your deductible, and submit the claim (bill) to your insurance. Once our office receives an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) and payment from your health insurance, we will either (1) Refund you the remaining deposit within 30 days of the EOB or (2) Bill you for any services that were above the $120 we initially collected
- Self-Pay with cash, check, or credit card (no insurance used).
- The price of your self-pay urgent care visit is $300, which also includes 1 X-ray and a cast or splint if needed. Major procedures such as bone setting or surgery are an additional cost and not included in this $300 fee.
*OUCH is a service of OSS and is not classified as an urgent care facility.