ouch! Urgent ortho service
What do you treat at ouch!?
- Recent sports injury
- Recent back pain
- Possible broken bone (e.g., in the hand, ankle, arm, etc.)
- Suddenly swollen joint
- Rib injury
- Refill medication for existing ortho injury treated at OUCH
- Problem with existing cast or surgical dressing
What does ouch! service include?
- On-site care from our trusted and experienced Physician Assistants.
- Service to treat your sudden orthopaedic injury or pain.
- Specialized orthopaedic treatment to start your recovery.
- An x-ray and a referral for more imaging services, if necessary.
- Streamlined consultation with an orthopaedic surgeon if your injury requires more intervention.
What about insurance and the cost? We accept:
- Most PPO insurance plans (plus a deposit up to $120).
- Since every health insurance varies, a deposit of $120 may be required today. After this visit, our office will verify your health insurance, check your deductible, and submit the claim (bill) to your insurance. Once our office receives an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) and payment from your health insurance, we will either (1) Refund you the remaining deposit within 30 days of the EOB or (2) Bill you for any services that were above the $120 we initially collected
- Self-Pay with cash, check, or credit card (no insurance used).
- The price of your self-pay urgent care visit is $300, which also includes 1 X-ray and a cast or splint if needed. Major procedures such as bone setting or surgery are an additional cost and not included in this $300 fee.
Our Hours: we are here for you.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Same Day Appointment; Call to schedule
Saturday, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Walk in only. Phone unavailable on Saturday.
Reminder: Here is when you should go to Burbank Urgent Care:
- Animal or insect bite
- Non-life threatening medical issues and illnesses
- Musculoskeletal injury or pain when ouch! and OSS are closed.
*OUCH is a service of OSS and is not classified as an urgent care facility.